Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Allow Me to reign in your heart


9/4/24  2:10 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are the salt of the earth!  You are My Light to all the nations.  You are My Humble Servants, My Faithful Disciples, My Beloved Friends, who love as I love!"

"You imitate Me.  You spread My Gospel.  You bring My Good News to hungry and thirsty souls. You advance My Heavenly Kingdom upon the earth.  You allow Me to reign in your heart."

"You have My Mind of Christ through My Holy Spirit.  You are blessed with My Holy Wisdom.  I instruct you through My Holy Word.  You have taken hold of My Words of Everlasting Life!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Strength and My Song, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: