Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Walk in My Holy Love


3/23/22  4:56 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am close behind you, shining My Light upon your path, and whispering My Encouragement, Directions, and Holy Love in your heart."

"Be attentive to My Voice.  Listen carefully to Me.  I lead you in My Paths of a Holy Life, and My Ways of Holy Love."

"Do not be discouraged at all.  Place your hope in Me.  Place your trust in Me.  Place your confidence in Me.  Place your belief in Me.  Place your life in My Loving Hands.  Place your heart in My Loving Care."

"I will mold you and make you to be My Very Own.  I will make you a new creation, with a new heart, a new mind, and a new spirit.  You will be docile to My Holy Spirit of Love."

"The more you love with My Holy Love, the less you sin.  Walk in My Holy Love!"

"I Love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciples, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: