Monday, March 28, 2022

Walk by Faith in Me


3/28/22 2:30 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You share in My Holiness because I dwell in you through My Holy Spirit.  You partake in My Gifts and My Virtues because I Myself stand in you, My Precious Temple of My Holy Spirit."

"Walk by faith in Me.  You have nothing to fear.  I Am with you, dwelling inside you, in a special way."

"Do not worry about your life.  I Am taking care of your needs.  Surrender your concerns to Me.  Allow Me to move your heart.  Be docile to My Holy Spirit."

"Only be concerned about how you are living each moment of your life knowing that I love you, and acting only through My Holy Love, according to My Holy, Precious, and Loving Will."

"I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: