Sunday, March 20, 2022

Our Beautiful and Holy Union of Love


3/20/22  1:23 p.m.

"Oh, My Children, I walk beside you every moment of Lent.  I teach you how to be obedient to Our Loving Father.  I show you how to live according to His Holy Will."

"Keep your eyes on Me.  Watch for Me in your daily circumstances.  I desire purity in your heart.  I ensure you have My Grace to fight temptation."

"I spent 40 glorious days in the desert.  I was, and always will be, One with My Father and Our Holy Spirit of Love.  We are united together in blissful unity.  We are the Holy Trinity."

"I call you by name to join us in Our Beautiful and Holy Union of Love.  Lent is your time in the desert for 40 days to soak in Our Holy Love for you."

"Lent is your time to be set apart with Me.  I will show you My Heavenly Father.  I will fill you with My Holy Spirit of Love!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Little Lamb, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: