Saturday, March 19, 2022

My Well in the Desert


3/19/22  4:01 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am happy to be with you each day during Lent.  I love to encounter you on your journey.  I love when you open your heart to Me.  I Am pleased when you set your mind to follow Me."

"When you make sacrifices and die to yourself, you make room for Me to dwell inside of you.  I Am your greatest treasure!  I Am a fountain of life in the depths of your soul.  I bring you immense joy in the midst of your suffering."

"When you have Me, when you possess Me, you have My Peace.  You have My Joy.  You have My Holy Love, My Agape Love, My Abundant, Overflowing, Everlasting Love."

"I created you to be filled with My Love, and to have a deep knowledge of My Love for you."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you! I bless you, My Well in the Desert, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: