Tuesday, March 22, 2022

How to Live in Union and in Harmony


3/22/22  6:07 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Keep your eyes on Me.  I Am your example of how to live in union and in harmony with your brothers and sisters in Christ."

"I command you to love, even love your enemies.  Do good to those who persecute you.  Pray for those who hurt you."

"You are My Beloved Disciples.  I will bless you with every grace, and every gift, that you need to accomplish My Holy, and Precious, and Loving Will.  Walk in My Holy Ways of Love."

"Do not think that you are on your own to follow Me.  I Am with you.  Surrender your heart, your mind, and your life to Me.  I will baptize you in My Holy Spirit, and in the fire of My Holy Love!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: