Sunday, March 13, 2022

Shine for Me


3/13/22  3:02 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am with you in a very special way.  I Am watching over you day and night.  I Am intimately aware of every aspect of your life.  I love everything about you, My Precious Creation."

"I have a weakness for you.  I thirst for you.  I thirst for your love.  I long for you to pursue Me like I pursue you.  I desire you to love Me like I love you."

"I call you by name, My Beloved Child.  I seek you out.  I find you.  I rejoice in finding you!  Your soul is so precious to Me."

"You are precious to Me.  Your faith, your trust, your hope, and your belief in Me are invaluable.  They make My Heart sing!"

"Because of your faith in Me, I can save souls.  Because of your trust in Me, your hope in Me, and your belief in Me, I can save your soul, and countless other souls."

"I light the candle in your soul.  I bring you My Warmth, My Understanding, My Holy Wisdom, My Discernment, My Council, My Comfort, My Peace, My Holy Presence, My Holy Spirit, and My Agape Love for you."

"Shine for Me.  Be My Light to the world.  Allow Me to save souls through you."

"I love you, My Cherished Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Humble Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: