Monday, March 21, 2022

My Precious Bride


3/21/22  4:15 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  All of heaven looks down upon you with holy love.  You have uncountable brothers and sisters in Christ.  Follow Me, and when you are ready, you will be joined to the Communion of Saints!"

"I have a place ready for you at the table of the Banquet of Life, at the Great Wedding Feast."

"I Am preparing you to be ready to see Me face to face.  You are My Bride.  I Am your Groom.  The whole Church is My Spotless Bride.  I Am the Groom, waiting for the honor of your presence, to be joined with you in Holy Bliss forever."

"Be patient, My Love.  I have a perfect plan for your salvation.  I will be with you every step, every moment of your life.  I will reward your faithfulness to Me more than you can imagine!"

"Be filled with hope in Me.  Depend utterly upon My Mercy and My Holy Love for you.  Depend upon Me with your life. Trust in Me with your whole heart.  I will not lead you astray."

"I Am your rock, your fortress, and your strength.  I Am your hiding place.  Hide in My Holy Love for you.  Hide in My Sacred Heart."

"I love you, My Precious Bride, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: