Wednesday, March 2, 2022

I Still Love You


3/2/22  12:47 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I meet you where you are, and I still love you, no matter what!  My love for you is greater than your sins.  I came to redeem your soul and remove your sins as far away as the east is from the west."

"I came to purify you.  I came to make you holy as I Am holy.  I give you My Divinity that only comes from Me.  I give you My grace to overcome your sins.  I bless you with My Holy Spirit that you may love yourself as I do."

"I want you to see yourself as I see you, through My Eyes of Love.  Do not judge yourself.  Place your trust in My Ocean of Divine Mercy for you.  Confess your sins with sorrow, and I will forgive you.  I died on My Cross for you.  I shed My Holy and Precious Blood for you, to wash away your sins.  I love you with My Whole Heart!"

"I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Found Little Lambs, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: