Saturday, March 12, 2022

My Undying Love


3/12/22   5:05 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  How many times do I need to reassure you of My Undying Love for you?  Have no doubts at all of the realness of My Agape Love for you.  Just look at My Holy Crucifix.  I died for you, just for you, My Precious Child."

"It was necessary for Me to surrender My Life for your salvation.  See?  I have given Myself totally and completely to you to rescue you from your sins and draw you ever closer to Me."

"I pursue you night and day with My Holy Love.  Surrender your heart to Me.  Surrender your mind to Me.  I will give you My Sacred Heart.  I will give you My Mind of Christ."

"I will inspire you through My Holy Spirit to be like-minded with your brothers and sisters in Christ, to love Me with all of your heart, all of your mind, all of your strength, and all of your spirit."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Beloved Disciples, I bless you! Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: