Friday, March 11, 2022

Only with My Love


3/11/22  3:46 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Obedience to the promptings of My Holy Spirit is very important.  I lay My Loving Path before you.  I show you the way to greater love of souls, and greater intimacy with Me."

"If a thought is loving, kind, generous, unselfish, humble, merciful, forgiving, peaceful, and joyous, then it is from Me.  Be on guard for negative thoughts about yourself or others.  Those are not from Me."

"Concentrate on My Holy Love for you.  I will reveal your sins to you, only with My Love, and only that you may confess them to Me.  I want to forgive you, heal you, and restore you back to Me."

"You are so precious to Me, My Little Lambs.  I hold you.  I carry you close to My Sacred Heart."

"I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciple, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: