Thursday, March 24, 2022

Pray First


3/24/22  5:30 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Wait upon Me.  Wait to hear My Instructions in your heart.  Fill your mind with My Holy Scriptures day by day.  My Holy Spirit will enlighten your mind and impart My Holy Wisdom to you."

"Pray first, and then you will know how to act in the time I show you, and according to My Holy, and Precious, and Loving Will."

"Do nothing without My Approval first.  When you pray, you allow Me to act on your behalf.  Sometimes you won't need to act after prayerfully seeking My Face."

"The more you depend on Me, the more I can answer your prayers, and the more you will grow in holiness."

"Be holy as I Am Holy.  I Am the One who makes you holy."

"I love you, My Precious Children,  love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen"

No comments: