Saturday, March 26, 2022

My Vessels of My Holy Love


3/26/22  4:08 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Look up at Me.  I Am lifted up high on My Holy Cross.  I will draw all men, all people, to Myself.  I tug at your heart.  I call you by name.  I draw your soul to Me like a magnet."

"Do not resist My Holy Love for you.  Accept My Holy Love for you with your whole heart, mind, soul, and strength.  Know the truth of My Holy Love for you.  Walk in the knowledge of My Holy Love for you."

"Your first thought of the day should be, I love you.  Your second thought of the day should be, I love you.  Your third thought of the day should be, I love you."

"Remind yourself often throughout the day, and if you wake up in the night, that I love you.  Keep Me foremost in your mind and heart.  Seek My Face in all that you think, say, and do."

"I Am with you always.  I love you always.  I will never let you go.  You are Mine, and I Am yours.  We will be together, forever.  You will be inundated, filled to overflowing, with My Holy Love for you."

"Stand on My Holy Love for you.  Claim My Holy Love for you.  It is yours.  Allow My Holy Love for you to settle in your heart."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Vessels of My Holy Love, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: