Friday, March 25, 2022

My New Life


3/25/22  2:58 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I infuse you with My Divinity through My Holy Spirit.  I cause you to grow in holiness.   Lean on Me.  Depend upon Me in everything.  Trust in Me with your life."

"I know how to save you from your sins.  I know how to deliver you from everything that comes between us.  Allow Me to show you My Mercy and My Holy Love for you."

"Come to the foot of My Cross.  As you kneel before Me, I will open the floodgates of My Blood and Water that pour out of My Side, My Ocean of Divine Mercy and Love, and penetrate your soul."

"As you repent of your sins, and turn your heart to Me, I will cleanse you and purify you, and infuse you with My New Life, and fill you with My Holy Spirit of Love."

"I will make you a new creation.  I will give you a new heart, a new mind, and a new spirit.  I will renew your soul in My Holy Love."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Lovely Doves, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: