Monday, March 14, 2022

Read My Holy Word


3/14/22  1:41 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  My Holy Spirit is at work in you.  Oh, how the world needs to hear about My Everlasting Love for them!  You will be instrumental in demonstrating My Holy Love."

"Do not worry how this will come about.  I will take care of everything!"

"For your part, stay as close to Me as possible.  Pray every day to Me.  Tell Me all that is in your heart and mind.  Then spend time in silence listening for My Voice."

"Read My Holy Word, especially My Gospels, every day.  I will speak to your heart through My Inspired Scriptures."

"Take advantage of My Sacraments, where I impart My Grace to you, especially the Sacrament of Reconciliation, and the Sacrament of the Eucharist."

"Keep your eyes on Me, and I will do all the rest.  Seek My Face in all that you think and do."

"Uphold My Ten Commandments in Exodus, chapter 20, in the Old Testament, and take to heart My Beatitudes in My Gospel of Matthew, chapter 5, in the New Testament of My Holy Bible."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: