Wednesday, March 16, 2022

I Renew You


3/16/22  3:42 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  How I love you!  I bless you with the wealth of knowing that you are loved by Me.  I Am your greatest treasure.  I Am the Pearl of Great Price!"

"You found Me!  I Am found by you.  I was in your heart all along.  I meet you on the shoreline of your soul.  I sup with you.  I eat with you.  I nourish your hungry soul.  I quench your thirst for unconditional love."

"I lay My Pierced Healing Hands upon your heart and soul.  I heal you with My Precious Blood shed for you on My Holy Cross.  I renew you in My Holy Love!"

"My Cup of Love overflows for you.  My Love for you gushes forth from My Sacred Heart, pierced by a lance on My Holy Cross.  I died for you so that you may live in Me!  I pave the way for your salvation."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Sons and Daughters, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: