Sunday, March 27, 2022

Come to Me


3/27/22  3:46 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I have longed to nestle you inside My Sacred Heart, where you belong all along.  I desire to infuse your heart with My Peace, My Joy, and My Holy Love."

"Why should there be anything between us?  Whatever it is, give it to Me.  I will take care of it."

"I will pave the way for you to come to Me.  I will come to you.  Everything is possible for Me."

"I have conquered sin, satan, and death by the victory of My Holy Cross.  My Precious Blood washes away your sins as you confess them to Me."

"Let us be reconciled.  There is no reason for us to be apart.  You belong to Me, and I belong to you.  I thirst for your love, My Love."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Beating Hearts, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: