Sunday, June 27, 2021

Turn your heart to Me

 

6/27/21  2:30 a.m.


“Oh, My Children!  I call you by name!  You are Mine and I Am yours.  I desire you to be with Me in heaven forever.  All things are possible for Me.  I Am Mighty to save you.”


“All it takes is for you to turn your heart to Me, in repentance of your sins, adoration of My Mercy for you, and love of Me with your whole being.  I will do all the rest!”


“You may have a joyful life living in My Holy Presence.  My Holy Spirit will provide for you, and equip you, with everything you need to accomplish My Holy Will for you.” 


“Walk with Me in the newness of life that I give to you.  Rely upon Me for the grace you need to walk in My Ways of Love.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Lambs, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: