Friday, June 25, 2021

My Overabundant Love for you

 



6/25/21  6:02 a.m.  “My Overabundant Love for you”


“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be the Holy Name of The Lord forever!  Blessed be My Holy Name!  Blessed by My Holy Love for you.  Blessed be My Everlasting Love for you.”


“I call you out of darkness and into My Light.  You are chosen by Me.  You are dearly loved and desired.  I call you by name.  There is no one else like you.  You were hand-crafted with the deepest love!”


“I willed for you to exist that you may know My Overabundant Love for you.  I died for you on My Cross that you may have My New and Everlasting Life and Love forever with Me!”


“Come to Me as you are.  I meet you where you are.  I seek you out and find you, My Precious Child.”


“Turn to Me.  Leave behind your old life of sin.  Repent of your wrong doing.  I will set you free from your bondage to sin.  I will sprinkle My Precious Blood upon you, and wash away your sins.  I will make you a new creation in Me.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: