Sunday, June 20, 2021

Praise Me


6/19/21 3:42 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! Worthy is My Holy Name. I Am worthy to be praised! Holy are you when you praise Me. I Am worthy of all glory, all honor, and all praise!”
“It is right to praise Me. It is fitting to praise Me. You cannot go wrong lifting up My Holy Name in worship and in praise. I cannot hold back from showering My Blessings and My Love upon you when you praise Me.”
“When you put Me first in your life, you honor Me. When you follow My Ten Commandments, you honor Me. When you call upon My Holy Name in prayer and worship and praise, you honor Me.”
“I Am Holy among you. I lead you and guide you to greater holiness. I set you apart to do My Holy and Precious and Loving Will.”
“It is good and right and holy to praise Me. My Holy Will is for you to praise and worship and love Me with your whole heart, mind, soul, and strength! My Holy Will is for you to love your neighbor as yourself.”
“When you praise Me, I fill you with My Holy Love. When you praise Me, My Holy Spirit comes upon you, and empowers you to love as I love.”
“When you praise Me, your life is in right order.”
“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you! I bless you when you praise Me, I bless you! Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

 

No comments: