Saturday, June 26, 2021

The Power of My Love


 6/26/21  4:20 a.m.


“Oh, My Children!  I walk with you humbly and lovingly.  I council you on your path.  I bless you with My Holy Wisdom and Guidance.  I protect you from all evil and all harm.  I Am with you every moment!”


“Take My Yoke upon you.  Learn from Me.  I Am meek and humble of heart.  I will not impose My Will upon you.  You must willingly surrender your heart to Me before you can truly know My Love for you and see My Holy Will for you.”


“I Am a gentleman.  My Holy Spirit is a gentleman.  We wait for you to open your heart to Me and invite us inside.  I Am the Holy Trinity - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit!”


“I desire to dwell in your heart!  I desire to dwell in you in all My Fullness.  I want you to know the Power of My Love for you!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: