Sunday, June 20, 2021

All Goodness and Love for you

 


6/16/21 5:45 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! Happy are those who follow Me. Happy are those who trust in Me. Happy are those who keep their eyes on Me.”
“Happy are those who keep My Ten Commandments. Happy are those who love Me with all of their hearts, minds, souls, and strength! Happy are those who love their neighbors as they love themselves.”
“I dwell in those who walk in My Ways. I joyfully occupy their hearts and souls. I renew their hearts and minds in My Love. I daily instruct them how to live according to My Holy, Loving, and Precious Will.”
“I fill them with knowledge of My Love for them. I carry them in My Heart always.”
“Return to Me, the source of your salvation! Turn to Me. Choose life that you may live in Me! I Am waiting with open arms for you to come to Me. I Am All Goodness and Love for you.”
“Repent of your sins and I will forgive you. Come to the foot of My Cross and see My Love for you. I cover you with My Precious Blood and wash your sins clean away!”
“I give you a new heart, a new mind, and a right spirit. I renew you in My Love!”
“I love you, My Children, I love you! I bless you My Little Lambs, I bless you! Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: