Sunday, June 20, 2021

I will strengthen you

 


6/13/21 5:25 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! I Am here for you! Whatever you need, I will provide for the good of your soul. I know what is best for you.”
“I created you, willingly and lovingly. I willed for you to exist so that you may know My Everlasting Love for you!”
“I want to share Myself with you in so many ways. I have grace and gifts in abundance to bless you with, to bestow upon you.”
“I draw you close to Me. Let Me see your face. Let Me hear your voice. Sing to Me! Sing of My Love for you.”
“Pray to Me, and I will hear you. Spend time with Me alone. I will lift you up. I will refresh your weary soul. I will renew your love.”
“I will meet you where you are. I will strengthen you to follow Me in My Ways of Love.”
“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you! I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you! Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: