Monday, June 21, 2021

Speak of My Love


 6/21/21  3:07 a.m.


“Oh, My Children!  Wherever you go, I Am with you!  I will not leave you as orphans.  You have a heavenly, royal family in heaven, constantly praying for you!  You are My Precious Sons and Daughters.  I call you by name.”


“I have a special plan for your life, something designed especially for you, and no one else.  Trust in Me to reveal My Holy Will to you.  I will make your most loving path clear.”


“I will shed light on your journey through My Holy Word, and through your time with Me in prayer, especially at Eucharistic Adoration, where My Holy Presence convinces you of My Holy Love for you.”  


“Walk in My Ways of Love.  Speak of My Love for you, and for the whole world!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: