Sunday, June 20, 2021

Beautiful Calling

6/20/21  3:14 a.m.


“Oh, My Children!  You are My Precious Sons and Daughters.  I have redeemed you.  I have sought you out and found you.  I have called you by name.”


“You have a beautiful calling to follow Me and to serve Me in humility and love.  The more you imitate Me the more you will be an effective witness of My Love for you.”


“Allow Me to dwell in you that you may dwell in Me.  Spending time with Me in prayer is your lifeline.  How can you love others if you don’t know My Love for you?”


“I Am here and ready to touch your heart and soul with My Healing Love.  I don’t care what you have done.  I care about you.  I want you to be with Me, forever.”


“You are My Precious Sons and Daughters.  I call you to come home to Me.  I call you to turn away from your sins and to repent.  I call you to see My Love for you on My Cross, and to embrace My Love for you.  I call you by name.”


“Come to Me.  Let us make things right.  Allow Me to heal you, in body, mind, heart, and soul!”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Precious Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: