Sunday, June 20, 2021

I bless you with My Strength

 


6/11/21 2:33 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! I Am always with you. I touch your broken heart. I heal you where nobody else can.”
“I suffered greatly for you on My Cross. Your suffering is My Suffering. We share this suffering together. I Am here for you, united with you in your pain.”
“Give to Me your pain, your worries, your aching heart. You resemble Me on My Cross in your weakness. I will give you a new heart, a new spirit, a new joy in the midst of your suffering.”
“Knowing that I Am carrying you, and offering up your pain with My Pain up to God Our Father, and that you are not alone, will fill you with My Peace.”
“Knowing that every tear and pang of your heart will bring you closer to Me, and save souls, will fill you with My Abundant Joy!”
“Knowing that after My Cross came My Resurrection, after My Suffering came My Healing for you, will fill you with My Overflowing Love.”
“Surrender your heart to Me. I will take care of it.”
“I love you, My Precious Disciples, I love you! I bless you with My Strength, My Beloved Children, I bless you! Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: