Wednesday, June 23, 2021

I will Join you with Joy


 6/23/21  6:03 a.m.


“Oh, My Children!  I visit you with My Holy Presence.  I walk among you, My Holy People.  I flourish in your hearts and souls.”


“I unite you to Me in the depths of your soul to accomplish My Holy, and Loving, and Precious Will, that you may be abundantly fruitful for My Glory.”


“I fill you with the Love and Fire of My Holy Spirit!  I bless you with My Holy Wisdom, to know how to spread My Holy Love.”


“Walk in My Ways of Love, My Chosen People!  Do not allow your hearts to be troubled.  Place your faith, your hope, and your trust in Me.  Keep your eyes on Me, and dwell in My Love and My Peace.”


“Know that I love you.  That is enough for you.”


“Know that I Am always with you.  I will never leave or abandon you.  I will not leave you orphaned.  I will join you, with joy, to My Holy Family and to your brothers and sisters in Christ!  You are Mine and I Am yours!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: