Monday, June 28, 2021

Carry Me with you - Come, Holy Spirit, come!


 6/28/21  3:07 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Open your eyes to see Me.  Open your ears to hear Me.  Open your hearts to love Me.  Open your arms to cradle Me, your Christ Child.”


“Carry Me with you in your heart and soul.  Take Me with you everywhere you go.”


“Allow My Love for you to penetrate your deepest being.  Open the floodgates of My Holy Love for you that you may be a fountain of My Living Water for thirsty souls.”


“All you need is Me.  I give Myself without reserve to you.”


“Say, ‘Come, Holy Spirit, come!’ and I will create you again in My Holy Image.  You will be My Love and My Light to all.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Little Lambs, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: