Thursday, June 24, 2021

My Holy Wisdom and Guidance


 6/24/21  4:48 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You soothe My Heart!  You soothe My Sacred Heart by your prayers and obedience to My Holy Will, and by walking in My Ways of Love.”


“I Am overjoyed with you, My Precious Sons and Daughters!  I love when you surrender your heart to Me.  I fill you with My Holy Spirit and away we go!  We spread My Holy Love together, in a beautiful union of heart, mind, and soul.  I in you, and you in Me.”


“Do not worry about your life!  I have a wondrous plan for every last detail, every moment living, breathing, and communing with Me.  I will show you the way to walk in the freedom of My Love.”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you with My Holy Wisdom and Guidance, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: