Sunday, June 20, 2021

My Light and My Love

 


6/18/21 5:41 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! I lift up My Hands in blessing upon you! I Am the Light of the World. I come to you in the darkness. I dispel your fear. I cast away what hinders you from coming to Me. I make a way for you to receive My Love for you, to receive My Light in your heart.”
“Keep your eyes on Me. Seek My Holy Face. My Rays of sunshine and life and healing shine forth from Me to you. I Am your strength and your power to defeat evil with My Love.”
“I Am your freedom to walk in My Ways of Love. All you need is Me to defeat the power of the enemy.”
“Even as an infant in My Mother Mary’s arms, I have the power to crush the head of the serpent, to free you from bondage to sin, satan, and death.”
“You are Mine, and I Am yours. I come to rescue you, and free you, through My Holy and Precious Blood shed for you on My Cross that I embraced for love of you. I free you through knowledge of My Saving Love for you.”
“I love you, My Beautiful Children, I love you! I bless you with My Light and My Love, I bless you! Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: