Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Heaven-Bound


 6/30/21  1:57 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You are Mine and I Am yours!  Never have I once forgotten you.  I keep you always on My Mind and near and dear to My Heart.  I Am always thinking about you for your good!”


“I love leading you in various ways back to Me.  I rescue you when you cannot find your way to Me.  I seek you out and find you when you are lost.  I bring you back to Me, My Precious Child, My Little Lamb.”


“I carry you in My Arms of Love.  I wrap you in My Cloke of Protection, and save you from your fears.”


“I keep you safe with Me.  I hold you close to Me until you are found in My Love, and you are firmly rooted in My Love for you.”


“Do not do anything unless you are motivated by My Love.  Then you will know that you are doing My Holy Will!”


“Believe in My Heavenly Love for you!” 


“I love you, My Heaven-Bound Children, I love you!  I bless you to overflowing, and abundantly, with My Love, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: