Sunday, June 20, 2021

Knowing My Love


6/15/21 6:04 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! How lovely you are to Me. How precious is your soul to Me. Do not believe what the world thinks. You have an exquisite beauty that nobody else has.”
“I created you to shine My Love to the world. Knowing My Love for you will transform your heart and mind. Knowing My Love for you will change everything, your whole outlook on life.”
“You have a purpose that I designed especially for you, and no one else. Your life experiences can be turned around in the light of My Love, and used for My Glory.”
“I will bless you with My Wisdom and My Knowledge through My Holy Spirit to see My Love for you in your life.”
“You will see how I Am always with you, and I will heal you.”
“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you! I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you! Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: