Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Alive and Full of My Love


 6/29/21  4:02 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  My Holy Spirit gives you life.  You become alive and full of My Love when you surrender to My Holy Spirit.”


“I make you a new creation in Me.  The old you is gone, and the new you is ready and equipped to spread My Gospel with humility and love.”


“Do not be afraid.  I Am with you in a powerful way to turn hearts to Me.”


“Keep your eyes on Me.  I will make you fishers of men, and women, and children!”


“Ground yourself in My Love for you.  Let this be your starting point in prayer.  Spend time with Me that I may fill you with My Holy Presence.”


“Drink deeply of My Living Waters by reading My Holy Word.  Take your fill of Me that you may give Me away to thirsty souls who long to know My Love for them.”


“I will watch over you and keep you safe from all evil and all harm.  Everything is possible for Me.”


“You can do nothing without Me.  Seek first the Kingdom of God, and all else will follow.  I will provide for you, everything that you need.”


“Trust in Me with your whole heart.  Have no doubts.  Believe in Me.  Have faith in Me.  I Am here for you, every moment, My Beloved Child!”


“I love you, My Precious Disciples, I love you!  I bless you abundantly with My Holy Spirit, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: