Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Your Heavenly Father


7/16/24  12:52 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are blessed by My Heavenly Father.  He loves you so much! He holds you in existence by His Very Breath.  You were created in His Image.  Your heart, mind and soul are like His."

"You are so very special in the eyes of your Creator.  He designed every aspect of you.  He planned everything about you.  He created you because He loves you.  You are precious to Him just the way you are."

"He meets you where you are.  I reconcile you with Him by My Precious Blood that I shed for you on My Cross.  I stand in the gap between Him and you.  I Am the bridge to your Heavenly Father.  I pave the way for you to go to Him."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: