Monday, July 29, 2024

"My New Creation through My Holy Spirit"


7/29/24  2:14 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Hear My Words to you.  Let them enter your ears and reach your soul.  Be awakened.  Allow your heart to be stirred.  Come alive in Me.  Rise from the dead.  Be no longer deaf to Me."

"I will do a new thing in you.  I bless you with My New Life.  I bless your obedience to Me.  I give you new eyes to see Me.  Be no longer blind to Me.  I bless your vision.  You will see clearly My Holy Will for you."

"You will dance for joy at the plans I have for you.  You will come to Me and see Me often.  You will consult with Me before acting.  You will clothe yourself with My Holy Agape Love before serving Me in My Holy Name."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you as I make you My New Creation through My Holy Spirit, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: