Friday, July 19, 2024

Serve the poor


7/19/24  2:41 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am awakening your senses to Me.  You will know My Holy Presence.  You will recognize Me in your spirit.  You will rejoice in the knowledge of My Closeness to you!"

"The pure in heart will see Me.  My Sheep hear My Voice.  Taste and see that I Am Good.  Smell the delicious fragrance of good works, of conformity with My Will.  Feel the joy of My Salvation!"

"Ask yourself if there is any better way to live your life than in loving service to Me. You did not choose Me, but I chose you to go and bear fruit that will last.  Be My Hands and My Feet.  Serve the poor.  See My Face in their faces.  Love them as you love Me."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you! I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!" 

No comments: