Sunday, July 28, 2024

Give your all to Me


7/28/24  4:21 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are so precious to Me.  I formed you with My Own Hands.  I created you in My Holy Image.  I made you to be like Me in every way.  I Am a model for you of how to live your life."

"You will be most happy when you follow My Will for you.  Your humble, loving service to Me will bear much fruit for My Heavenly Kingdom.  Keep your eyes on Me.  I will lead you where I want you to go."

"Take My Hand.  I do not expect you to go without Me.  All you need is Me.  Because I have given Myself totally and completely to you, you have My Grace, My Strength, My Love, and My Wisdom to give your all to Me."

"I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Chosen Vessel, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: