Thursday, July 25, 2024

Minister to others in My Love


7/25/24  5:31 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Worthy, Oh Worthy Am I to receive all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise!  I Am the Creater of the Heavens and the Earth!  I have created you, My Precious Child."

"Because you are My Child, I lavish My Love upon you.  I delight in you.  I draw you close to Me.  I feed you, spiritually and physically.  I nourish your soul through My Holy Word.  I satisfy your thirsty heart."

"Come to Me often in prayer.  Allow Me to show you how much I love you.  Soak in My Holy Agape Love for you.  Be filled to overflowing with My Love, so you may minister to others in My Love."

"I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you.  I bless you, My Faithful Disciple, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: