Wednesday, July 24, 2024

The keeper of My Heart


7/24/24  12:31 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  From the very bottom of My Heart, I offer to you, My Unceasing Love!  For all eternity, as I have loved you, I love you now, and will always love you!"

"I carry you in the Pierced Palms of My Holy Hands.  I bathe you in My Precious Blood that flows freely from My Hands.  You are forgiven.  You are healed.  You are made whole!"

"You are My Precious Creation.  I breathe My New Life into you.  You hold My Eternity in your heart.  All time stands still in My Loving Gaze upon you. You are the keeper of My Heart inside your heart.  I rest in you."

"I love you, My Cherished Child, I love you!  I bless you with Myself, I bless you! Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: