Sunday, July 21, 2024

My Holy Presence dwelling within you


7/21/24  5:47 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are My Rock upon whom I build My Church.  Your faith in Me opens doors for many souls to come to Me for salvation."

"Your belief in Me allows My Grace to freely flow through you.  You have opened yourself to My Holy Presence dwelling within you.  You are a temple of My Holy Spirit!"

"It's OK to live a simple, humble life in prayer.  I cherish your soul deeply.  I spend time with you when you spend time with Me.  I work things out when you surrender them to Me.  I make your path straight.  I shine My Light and My Love through your heart."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you abundantly with Myself, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: