Monday, July 15, 2024

Follow Me


7/15/24  12:23 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Relax in My Holy Spirit.  Allow Me to work through you.  Surrender your worries and anxieties to Me.  Let My Love, My Peace, and My Joy reign in your heart!"

"I Am the Vine.  You are the branch.  Your fruitfulness comes from Me.  Your Strength, Grace, Wisdom, and Love, come from Me.  Spend time with Me in prayer first.  Put My Heavenly Kingdom first, and all else will follow."

"Walk in the Joy of the Lord, knowing that I Am with you, and you are completely loved by Me.  Walk by faith, and not by sight.  Follow the inspirations of My Holy Spirit.  Follow Me. Read My Holy Word, especially My Gospels--Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John.  Follow Me."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Dearest Soul, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: