Tuesday, July 23, 2024

You move Me


7/23/24  12:21 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are incredible, and so amazing to Me.  You take Me at My Word.  You believe in Me.  You believe that I can heal you of anything.  You trust in Me with your whole life."

"Your steadfast love for Me is My Dwelling Place in your heart.  You find your Joy in Me.  You relish in My Joy of Salvation.  You trust in My Mercy and My Love for you."

"You run to Me the instant you have sinned, and beg for My Forgiveness.  You lay your heart bear for Me to see, so I may heal you.  You rely upon Me with childlike faith.  You touch My Heart and Soul with your love for Me.  You move Me."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: