Saturday, July 27, 2024

I wait for you to come to Me


7/27/24 3:54 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am with you always, every moment, from sunup until sundown, and sunup again.  I will never leave you.  I will not leave you orphaned."

"You always have Me.  I always have you.  You belong to Me, and I belong to you.  You are My Sunshine.  You brighten My Day.  I wait for you to come to Me.  I anticipate your prayers to Me."

"I unfold My Hands in blessing upon you.  I kiss your head.  I hold you close to Me.  I gather you in My Holy Arms.  I embrace you.  I hug you.  I enter inside your heart, as you enter inside My Heart. I make you holy as I Am Holy."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: