Thursday, July 18, 2024

Give your all to Me


7/18/24  5:08 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are My Rock upon whom I build My Church.  It all starts with you, upon your decision to follow Me, against all odds."

"It is your choice to follow Me.  It is your choice to surrender your heart to Me, and not just once, but every day, every hour, every moment.  You give your all to Me.  I will bless your offering many times over."

"It is not for you to see how My Grace is working through you to touch the lives of people that you don't even know.  I live, and move, and have My Being in you.  You are My Holy Vessel that brings My Light and My Love into the world!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, heart after My Own Heart, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: