Tuesday, July 30, 2024

My Gift of Faith


7/30/24  12:54 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Holy, Holy, Holy Am I, your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come.  I Am your Lord of the past, the present, and the future!"

"I have control over your situation.  I Am waiting for you to surrender it to Me.  I Am bigger than any problem.  Have faith in Me.  I can move mountains, especially the ones in your heart."

"My Love for you is more powerful than any doubts you may have.  My Love conquers evil, and whatever lies in your path.  I make a way for you.  All you need is Me.  Step out in faith.  I Am with you.  I meet you where you are."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Gift of Faith, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: