Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Have Life to the fullest


7/17/24  12:54 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am the Lord and Giver of Life.  I Am the Source of all Life.  Come to Me that you may have Life, and have Life to the fullest.  I alone give you Everlasting Life."

"I Am the Fountain of Living Water that wells up from the bottom of your soul.  When you have Me, you have everything that you need.  I provide for you.  I clothe you with My Holy Agape Love!"

"Walk in My Love.  Take your first steps in My Love.  Reach out in faith.  I go before you and behind you. I Am in you, and you are in Me.  I dwell in your heart, and you dwell in My Heart.  Do not be afraid.  I Am with you!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, Receiver of My Life, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: