Monday, July 22, 2024

You are the joy and delight of My Heart!


7/22/24  2:48 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are amazing to Me.  I love how you love Me.  You comfort My Soul by your many prayers.  You delight in spending time with Me.  You seek My Face and My Heart."

"You praise and worship Me continually in your soul.  You adore Me most tenderly.  You bow down before Me in humble supplication.  You whisper alleluias in My Ear.  You look for Me in all the faces you see."

"My Heart goes out to you!  I caress your face and anoint your forehead with the seal of My Holy Spirit.  I bless you abundantly with My Grace, My Love, My Peace, and My Joy.  You are the joy and delight of My Heart!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you countless times over, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: