Wednesday, July 31, 2024

The Gift of Myself


7/31/24  6:27 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You will be truly wise because of Me.  I will infuse you with My Holy Truths through My Holy Spirit.  My Holy Words from the Bible will come alive in you."

"All things are possible for Me.  I will set you free from sin, Satan, and death to serve Me in loving, humble kindness.  I will have mercy upon your soul.  Your faith and belief in Me will save you!"

"You are Mine, and I Am yours.  As long as you have Me, you have all you need.  I Am enough.  I Am all you need.  I Am your priceless pearl, your greatest treasure.  I Am worth living your life for.  I Am the Source of your life."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with the Gift of Myself, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: