Saturday, July 20, 2024

The Power of My Love saves you


7/20/24  2:00 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  All things are possible with Me.  I make a way for you to follow Me.  I draw you close to Me like never before.  I desire a holy people, a holy nation, a holy world."

"I have redeemed the world through My Death on My Cross, and My Resurrection!  I have redeemed you.  The same Holy Spirit who raised Me from the dead, lives in you.  The Power of My Love saves you."

"I love you so much that I Am not willing for you to die in your sins.  I have chosen you to follow Me, and to live life to the fullest.  The more you reject sin and turn to Me in humble repentance, the more I forgive you, heal you, and make you clean."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Lovely Dove, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: