9/9/26 3:42 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! Blessed be My Holy Name forever! Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come! I settle you in My Holy Wisdom.”
“I calm your heart in My Peace that passes understanding. I ground you in My Love! I Am your sure foundation. I Am your Rock of Salvation. I strengthen your faith in Me.”
“I hold your hand as you walk on water with Me. I catch the gaze of your eyes upon Me. I Am with you every step of the way. I hold you close to Me. Everything is possible with your trust in Me.”
“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you! I bless you with My Gifts of Faith, Mercy, Trust, and Love, I bless you! Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”
[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments:
Post a Comment